XCR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone in the U>S>A> help a lowly canuck eh

hello i own an xcr and robinson will not ship parts to Canada. The parts i need are parts that can be ordered for anything else from anyone else . I do not need barrels or receivers .. would someone please get parts i need and add 25% for your troubles and ill send you the money plus shipping plus 25% I am not asking you to break any laws all i want is a stock adaptor and a firing pin accessories kit and down the road when available i would like match trigger. if i ordered these parts for an ar from bromwell i would have them in 48 hours. something tells me robinson has an exclusive with wolverine here in Canada so they wont ship to anyone but them.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: can anyone in the U>S>A> help a lowly canuck eh

well in another post someone posted the state department does have a law against shipping stocks to civillian users sounds strange but anyone know where i could get more info on this and does the law cover stock adaptors and firing pin kits :duh:

·
Registered
5,177 Posts

We don't have a choice. We sent some parts kits to Wolverine recently - but we had to apply for a permit with the state department, and had to wait 3 months for it to be approved. Trust me, if we could, we would. But as I stated in the other thread, I can take care of warranty replacements for now.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

ok im not going to lie nothings broken so I will try with wolverine and thank you for that cause that was my true concern.
:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts