XCR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got xcrs here in ontario great thing is there non restricted so we can hunt with them.
I got mine at ellewoods epps anyone one else in ontario got one.
we need parts please help us robinson arms can we get shipping to canada

·
Registered
874 Posts
I have one in Alberta. Because of the problems with importation and exportation of gun parts it makes it very difficult to get parts for the XCR. Wolverine Supplies is the only importer of such stuff in Canada. Also Talk to Terra if you have any questions.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
So what would happen if one of you guys had a good friend, a private individual, who just happened to send you some XCR parts?

Is that a short but direct route to the federal can?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I got a email today from allison at robinson arms telling me they are unable to ship to Canada. All i want are parts not barrels or receivers. what happens if my firing pin breaks I Guess I'm screwed. is this true am i a helpless xcr owner in Canada :-[

·
Registered
874 Posts
You can get parts but only through Wolverine Supplies in Virden Manitoba. www.wolverinesupplies.com Might take a while though or you can ask Questar to import them for you. www.questar.ca will also take a while.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes thank you but i still don't see why robinson cant ship a stock adaptor and why i have to wait and go trough a third party

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just got to thinking funny thing the us state department will allow robinson to ship xcrs cause, i got one , :eek:but they wont allow the shippment of a stock

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
We shipped Wolverine some spare parts a few weeks ago. Talk to them.

I can ship warranty replacement parts, but that's it... and hopefully that stays open for me.

As for the folding/collapsing stocks and adapters - that's our state department's fault. They won't let us ship them. If we did, they'd shut us down on exporting to you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Got my XCR about a month ago ;D no problems with it yet with about 300 rounds through her, but it's nice to know RA will take care of warrenty issues should they arise.(that reminds me I gotta fax in my warrenty card :duh: ) Was thinking about ordering an extra firing pin, and down the road an extra barrel, hope it not an issue getting them through wolverine.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Dude! Bad_Karma did you not read my post.

Terra, all parts on XCRs shipped to Canada have broken. Please ship out parts under warranty immediately. ;)
Now repeat after me in your best zombie voice. "Terra, my firing pin is defective. Send replacement." ;D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts