XCR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/americas/07/15/gitmo.tapes/index.html

What a scumbag this little bastard is. Being a Canadian makes me ashamed to have this person be also called a Canadian. I hope he fries for his crimes. Killing an ally's solider is the same as killing one of our own. I am glad he will be tried in the US and their laws cause our wimpy liberal laws here in Canada where there is non Capital punishment the little prick would get off with 5 years in jail or something stupid like that. And only serve 2 of them. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
I appreciate the sentiment but don't forget the American Civil War, War of Independance. There are always two sides to a story. There are people who have been held in GITMO for years and then released without charge also.

·
Registered
121 Posts
So? They're terrorists and are mostly here illegaly anyway. They don't deserve the same rights that those of us who were born here have. I say we shoot them all.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
errr, WarHawk, did you just get off a boat or have you simply been living in a cave.

Some of the people in there are US citizens. It isn't about illegals. Due process has been ignored and their rights suspended. Most were captured abroad and brought there forcefully via CIA renditions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts