XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Girl decided to take a left turn across my lane into a parking lot but, guess she didn't see me coming from the other direction. Well we met unfortunately in my lane and this is the result :(

Car is a 2008 Subaru WRX STi. Had it since the beginning of October with less than 4000 miles on it.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
I take it everyone involved was OK? Still sucks about your rig.

·
Registered
652 Posts
That will buff right out.

Subaru, The official car of the XCR forums.

I have a turbo legacy.

i think variblebinary is a turbo legacy driver as well.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Dude, that sucks. I just sold my wifes WRX Wagon last fall, we got it when they first came out. I was hoping for an STI wagon but now that I have 4 kids it wont happen. There was a time that I had the suby and my 300ZX Twinturbo (600RWHP), those days are gone though. Now, it is all about the Diesel Trucks.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
That freaking sucks. I would have lost it for sure. I love my Legacy GT.

Hey, look on the bright side, at least now you have a reason to get an 09 Twin Turbo H6 Legacy GT >:D

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That freaking sucks. I would have lost it for sure. I love my Legacy GT.

Hey, look on the bright side, at least now you have a reason to get an 09 Twin Turbo H6 Legacy GT >:D

You have anymore info on that Legacy?

I'm torn between finding a low mileage 2006 STi or just getting a new 2009 if they total the car out.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
So sad. :(

Former 300ZX TT owner here too. Mine was stock.
Mine was built way more than I ever should have gone with it. 11.3 1/4 mile on street tires isn't too bad though.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Had an Outback that had nothing but problems with it. Had to replace the whole engine because it threw the oil pump. Don't ask me how, that's just what my mechanic said. Replaced the engine and told my parents I was going to sell it. They bought it from me and it still has problems. It in the shop at least three times a year.

Sorry your car done got ganked. Get a Nissan Z and put some turbos on it.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
My wifes WRX was one of the most reliable cars I have ever owned. I would buy another Suby in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Already had a Nissan 350z. Hated that car. Nothing but problems with it. Sold it to get my 2005 Subaru WRX STi.. then I sold that and got this 2008.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
You have anymore info on that Legacy?

I'm torn between finding a low mileage 2006 STi or just getting a new 2009 if they total the car out.
There wont be a ton of new info on the new Legacy until next month. As of right now the main info floating around relates to engines, the main thing being the new 3.6 H6 engine replacing the 2.5T in the current generation legacy.

Subaru is blowing out 2008 STi's at 0% so now is a great time to pick one up if you are in the market.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts