XCR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a catalog from aim with this ammo in a half case for $169.95. New brass 55 grain FMJ. Good deal?

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Not familiar with this brand, is it "boxer" primed and reloadable. If so it seems like a good deal, especially at the 1/2 case price. Have you got a website? ??? ;D

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It says....

US mfr. .223 55grn FMJ
New Centurian brand 2008 Production .223 Ammuniction manufactured in the USA by a DoD Contractor. This is First Quality Ammunition utilizing the finest in components including a 55grn full copper jacketed lead core boat tail bullet, brass case, and Non-Corrosive boxer primer. Bulked packed in 500rd bags in a 500rd .30 cal ammo can. This ammo has proven to be among the most accurate and reliable .223 available in the market today.

Item #A223US 500 rd can: $169.95ea

This does NOT appear on their website and this is one of their "fall specials" from their catalog I got. If you are interested I can scan :)

www.aimsurplus.com

·
Registered
90 Posts
It says....

US mfr. .223 55grn FMJ
New Centurian brand 2008 Production .223 Ammuniction manufactured in the USA by a DoD Contractor. This is First Quality Ammunition utilizing the finest in components including a 55grn full copper jacketed lead core boat tail bullet, brass case, and Non-Corrosive boxer primer. Bulked packed in 500rd bags in a 500rd .30 cal ammo can. This ammo has proven to be among the most accurate and reliable .223 available in the market today.

Item #A223US 500 rd can: 9.95ea

This does NOT appear on their website and this is one of their "fall specials" from their catalog I got. If you are interested I can scan :)

www.aimsurplus.com

They have had this stuff for a while. General opinion is that it is accurate and expeciall good if you reload, although velocity was a little low compared to XM193. It's probably a moot issue since it's not on their website, so they are probably out of it.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I called a week ago the day I got the catalog in the mail. Took me about 25 tries to get through. Phone was busy.

By the time I got an answer they were sold out already. But the guy did say they are taking backorders. ::)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts