XCR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my XCR and it runs great! I was just wondering if these primer strikes are normal and if all XCR's look like this. The one on the far right is from my Arsenal AK and the one on it's left is from my Sabre AR. These are just for compairson. The other shells are from the left Radway, Priv I think and Wolf "preimium"

·
Registered
923 Posts
Yes they are normal

Mine does it and I have seen other people post the same question with primers that look the same. Terra explained why it happens an another post but I cant think of what she said now.

G

·
that is fairly normal, but just for fun try adjusting your gas both up and down a notch or two and see if that effects the dimple would ya?

I have a theory.

please report back

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that is fairly normal, but just for fun try adjusting your gas both up and down a notch or two and see if that effects the dimple would ya?

I have a theory.

please report back
Will do but it may be a while till I can get back to the range. Email me and I'll tryto keep you posted and remind me.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I wish the firing pin would imprint the primer with a flaming pony skull. That would be cool. :rockon:

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Sooner than later those empties will be imprinted with your name, dob, sexual preference and credit rating.
Ain't that the sad truth, if they get their way.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Don't forget the GPS tracker too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts