XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will still be on the board, just maybe not as much depending on OPTEMPO. I head out tonight for the sunny hot middle east. Should be there for 6-8 months. It sucks because I wont get to do any good shooting over there and I sure hope I don't have to employ my M9 ;). Have fun shooting your XCRs, I will miss mine.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Stay Safe over there

Thank you for your service

You and all the other veterans are what makes America great

Keep us up to date

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Good Luck in the box. Are you sure you don't want me to hold your 6.8 SBR for you??? I promise to keep it clean. ;D ;D ;D :tomcat:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Good luck out there. Just bought you a beer though it'll probably taste better when you get back. Too bad you can't bring your XCR with you. Be safe.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Best to ya...

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all, I made it into Kuwait. Now I am waiting on trans up north. Just trying to pass some time.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thanks for your service, keep your powder dry and keep the situational awareness knob turned to high.

Post here if you need anything, or email. My nephews rotate back through there, and a good friend will be on the ground with a platoon in a couple of months....you've got good company and what you're doing there is appreciated.

Godspeed.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Thanks from me and my family. Do what you have to to come back in one piece. 8)

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks Guys, I made it safely here to Iraq, let groundhog day begin. Terra, I will be sending you my address for a nice care package ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts