XCR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I wonder if he's decent in a fight. If the guy bale was bitching at actually had kicked his ass when bale went after him that would be hilarious.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Somethings fishy, Bale has a pretty strong British accent but it seems to vanish during this tantrum. Is this maybe a joke? Or does he lose his accent when he goes ballistic? Scary. Also from being on set dozens of times, I think it HIGHLY unlikely that the DP would walk into his own shot while filming it. Weirdness....

·
Registered
18 Posts
If I remember correctly, Bale had an international upbringing that included long stints in the U.S. - accounting for his strange accent.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
What ever happened to the story about six months ago where he beat up his mom and sister in a hotel room? It really is a shame he's got such anger issues, he's a great actor. Go back and watch Empire Of The Sun from when he was a kid. He's one of the few child actors who doesn't drive you crazy and annoy the crap out of you. Another great movie he was in was The Prestige with Hugh Jackman, I recomend it. It also has an appearance by David Bowie playing Nicola Tesla. Rescue Dawn with Steve Zahn was OK.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Somethings fishy, Bale has a pretty strong British accent but it seems to vanish during this tantrum. Is this maybe a joke? Or does he lose his accent when he goes ballistic? Scary. Also from being on set dozens of times, I think it HIGHLY unlikely that the DP would walk into his own shot while filming it. Weirdness....
I don't think he was in the shot, he was behind the camera doing stuff that Bale found distracting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts