XCR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,030 Posts
The problem is that we are seeing 'private-public partnerships' to circumvent constitutional limitations. The government can't legally force you to get vaccinated, but their partners in the private sector can refuse to serve you unless you are.

Worse, the government can require you to get a covid test to travel (as one example) and then their buddies in the private sector can simply refuse to let you take the (legally required) test.

I'm vaccinated, because I think it's the right decision for me. I have absolutely no right to make that decision for anyone else. It's easy to be both pro-vaccine and anti-authoritarian. I honestly think the majority of Americans today fit into that group. Yet our political class wants to convince us that you either have to be an 'anti-vaxxer' or you have to support authoritarian centralization of power, and forcing people to undergo medical procedures against their will. It's a false dichotomy. One need not be anti-vaccine to oppose the evil (I use that word very intentionally, with full understanding of it's meaning) of forcing people to undergo medical treatment against their will.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts