XCR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure how long this issue has been out there, it takes a bit for the mail to get over here. I was looing at the Guns and Weapons for LE and noticed that one of our very own is credited for some of the photos in it. Pretty impressive, and good to see someone other than that Ichiro Nagata guy (who takes great pics too, just that in the last mag I was looking through he was credited for EVERY single pic, and there were lots of articles). Good job on the pics.

On Edit, some don't like their names published out on the web but since Terra named him it should be OK (Plus, he is big time now so everyone is going to know anyways).

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Re: Congrats to a Forum member for being published

I can't seem to see the photograph credits with the online version - but we all know who it is! ;D

Congratulations on the publication of yet another outstanding photo presentation!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Wow, i looked at that the other day when i realized the pic was an XCR, but had no idea one of our own had taken the pics. Congratulations Prizm!

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I surprised noone mentioned this sooner since that magazine has been out for a while...

prizm was pretty mum about it for some reason, they were certainly great pictures as usual ;D

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
I already said this guy Prism was my idol. He is one of the reason why I bought my own 7.62x39 kit. ;D

·
Registered
447 Posts
Nice article and great pictures!

Years ago coming out of college I had an offer to work as a photographer for one of the larger papers in the state. Seeing Prism's work, I realize I made the right choice.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
That's some fancy stuff right there!

·
Registered
923 Posts
Congrats Prizm

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Very well written. Keepup the good work........ Alex should hire you to do the 6.5 review. ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
681 Posts
I surprised noone mentioned this sooner since that magazine has been out for a while...

prizm was pretty mum about it for some reason, they were certainly great pictures as usual ;D
Thanks, everyone, I appreciate your support and am glad you like the pics. I kept it quiet as I didn't want to send the wrong message. I didn't want to sound like I was bragging... I do this out of my love for guns and the shooting sports. I've been working with Harris Pub for a little while now and it's a dream come true, really.

Terra, Alex, and Allison really helped me out as well by getting me the goods that I needed for the XCR, so thanks to them. I think Rob Arms is truly deserving of any and all good press. By the way I don't write the articles, I just take pics. :)

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Prizm,You do excellent work,that requires talent,skill and an "eye",all of which are worthy of pride,your own and ours.There is nothing wrong with sharing with the group when you have earned,or accomplished something,so please feel free to do so.There is nothing more satisfying to do what you love,and get paid for it! Congratulations,you've earned it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Prizm,You do excellent work,that requires talent,skill and an "eye",all of which are worthy of pride,your own and ours.There is nothing wrong with sharing with the group when you have earned,or accomplished something,so please feel free to do so.There is nothing more satisfying to do what you love,and get paid for it! Congratulations,you've earned it.
Thanks a lot. I appreciate that.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts