XCR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to do the Cooper River Bridge run this year? Supposed to be around 40,000 people to run over our nice $600 million dollar bridge in SC. I'm going to be there along with the wifey and some of my people from work, anyone else planning, or is that a different cup of tea?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think thats sort of a mixture of different things! I figured with there going to be around 40,000 people there some of the folks near here might be up for it. I have never did one before so it'll be a learning experience for me. Starting to "train" for it now, but it'll be nothing hardcore. My goal is to run the whole thing and not die of course!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Wish I could get down there and run as well. I absolutely LOVE Charleston and definitely wouldn't mind living down in that area some day. ETA, have driven across the new bridge as well as the old 'dinosaur' that used to bridge the Cooper. Last time I was there, there were some kids skating on the side reserved for pedestrians...insane IMHO, but would definitely be fun! Ya'll have a good run who go!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts