XCR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a S&W .38 three or four years ago that came with a Crimson Trace laser sight on it. Had real good luck with it & haven't changed batterys yet. So, I needed a fore grip & wanted to try a laser. Bought a Crimson Trace AR-15 Virtical Forend Grip. MAN, IS THIS THING HOT!!!! Sighted it in at 50ft., it will shoot out an 1" circle from the hip every time I test it, it can be seen on target in full sun light. Can be seen throught Aimpoint M4 like it is turned on. Not so good with EOTech,I guess lense coating on EOTech washes out the laser.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Hey Texas,

I went back to the Gallery to see if you posted any pics of your set up, I couldn't find any. It sounds pretty sweet, how about some pics to share?

Has any one tried the new Lasermax LMS-UNI laser units? I like the fact that it is a pulsating beam and even comes in the green laser. Any one used one?

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have a camera, but my son took some pitchers last week & said he would E-mail them to me. When he does I will post them if I can figer out how. (I'm computer stupid)

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Cool, it will be good to see. If you need coaching on posting pictures e-mail me and i will do my best to walk you through it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts