XCR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hard to find a large comparison video newer than 2015 and there's probably been alot of new flash hiders that have since come out. from old forums/video comparisons the jp enterprises fh and fossa-556 are always at the top in hiding flash. I'm curious if anything new has come out since then that's considered better than those 2.

·
Super Moderator
264 Posts
I've been really happy with the nox in 7.62 form. It does a good job of greatly reducing flash from tula. This gives me an excuse to do a night shoot again to see how well it does with a 12" barrel

·
Registered
23,036 Posts
The truth is, for the money, you can't beat an A2. You can spend more, but you won't get much more reduction in flash.

·
Registered
23,036 Posts
Pretty cool....didn't know this was an option:

Thanks for the heads up rofl....

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
I still run the Silencer I ASR flash hider. It works excellent and allows me quick change on cans. But definitely not new. Also not new, but very good is the Primary Weapons FSC 5.56. It works very well as a flash hider, but technically is a compensator. So it bitch slaps anyone to the left or right.

As far as compensators go, the RAGE from UR Tactical works ridiculously well. It's very tunable and you can take just about all the muzzle flip out of a rifle. Way too expensive, but quite a few parts and the machining is beautiful. Oh, and it's not a flash hider.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts