XCR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered an XCRL 4-9 thru a local dealer, Allison at RA called me 4-11 to clarify several order details, and I received my "XCR Beastie" on 5-20. In my rush to get home and fondle the thing I overlooked that my rail cover set was missing. On 5-21 I call RA, Allison answers and listens to my plight and promptly says a set will be mailed out...no further questions asked by her. I received the set today, 5-27. Besides being in love with the "Beastie" I think I am now in love with Allison. GREAT SERVICE!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have been impressed with customer service since before I purchased the XCR. I selected this product and company over LWRC and POF due to the prompt response and help I got from Terra. I don't know if she learned from hard knocks (like I certainly did) but she's doing a great job.

I read plenty, researched alot, and decided that if the company cares enough to find people like that who are prompt, reliable and honest (she told me when she didn't know an answer, and refused to make easy promises to get me to buy) then they probably care about the firearm they build.

I may get an LWRC down the road, or at least an upper for one of my Colts, but I'm an owner here because of the customer service.

From reading this forum alot of people agree with me.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Good Product, Good Company and Good Customer Service that I agree. Look forward to the XCR-M too. ;D ;D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts