XCR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed an order form Area 51 almost a month ago, and failed to receive the products or an update on the order. SO I emailed them Sunday night asking the status of my order. I also noticed that on the site the MIAD grip I ordered in black was on back order. When I emailed them for the update on my order, I also informed them that they can change the color from black to FDE.

I just received the email reply from them. They apologized for the delay and changed the order from black to FDE. Even though the delay was most likely not their fault, they felt it necessary to give me free shipping on my order. In fact, it was most likely my fault in that I didn't notice that the site said the grip in black was on back order.

So, I just wanted to give kudos to Area 51 Tactical for going the extra mile to keep a repeat customer happy. Their prices are fair as well.

Way to go... ;D

http://a51tactical.com/

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Good to know, they have lots of stuff it looks like. They are in Alabama, not sure where Taylor is.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.