XCR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This whole NDP/Liberal/Bloc coalition in Canada is really pissing me off. And its all because the Conservatives want to eliminate free money for parties from the federal treasury. If a party can't generate its own funds it doesn't deserve to be a political party if you ask me. These bastards are the ones who want to disarm Canadians and alienate the west. F them. I call for the west to leave Canada to the handout seeking easterns if this coalition takes control of our government.

G

·
I think you'd have a good chance of adding MT, ND, SD, WY, UT, ID, AK to that mix as well. we should start our own country. We'd have all the timber, oil, metals, nukes, fisheries, snow, skiing, people and farmland we'd ever need.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I think you'd have a good chance of adding MT, ND, SD, WY, UT, ID, AK to that mix as well. we should start our own country. We'd have all the timber, oil, metals, nukes, fisheries, snow, skiing, people and farmland we'd ever need.
[/quote

LOL, I agree but you would want to add parts of OR, WA, and NV as well as all of AZ, TX, and NM.

G

·
[/quote

LOL, I agree but you would want to add parts of OR, WA, and NV as well as all of AZ, TX, and NM.

Parts of states doesnt work.

TX, NM, AZ, are lost states for sure. they have been under the thumb of government so long that they dont any concept of freedom. I've lived in or near those states long enough to know this is true. If you've never lived in a real free state like montana or WY then you wouldnt fully understand the level of contempt for the federal government that entities like Alberta, BC (somewhat) and Saskatchewan have. It's almost a mountain state thing. the mountains breed hardy, self sufficient and rebellious types who'd just as soon shoot a politician as vote for him.

Those living in southern states are able to live cheaply and easily and that environment fosters government control.

Nevada you could talk me into MAYBE, and oregon possibly as well, but the force is strongest with the ones I've listed.

·
Registered
512 Posts
TX, NM, AZ, are lost states for sure

Boy i don't know what part of Texas or NM you were in.
Southern NM is anything like the North is ,a 100 mile wide strip going from east to west divides the hell out of this State.
And West Texas is so rowdy they had to be reeled in on Election night by the Preachers.
Besides, the Country you are talking about would be land locked ,a Death sentence for sure.
Without Texas and her deep water ports your finished ,and a rebellion like this would leave Alaska to Putin almost immediately.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I moved out here to NE Oregon a few years ago from Chicagoland. (Don't miss it one bit. Just glad that my 1st memories as kid were on my late grandparents farm in rural northern IL.) And also one thing I have learned is that these Californians are moving into middle OR, eastern WA, and in parts of northern & southern ID. I hope they are pro American, pro freedom and pro gun kind. But I am not holding my breath on that one.

G

·
Besides, the Country you are talking about would be land locked ,a Death sentence for sure.
Yeah, I'm painfully aware of that little fault. We might have to move into washington or oregon and take over.

However if we can get Alberta and BC then we dont have a problem.

The northwest is the freest area on this country by a long way. It's like a whole other country here. It's hard to explain frankly.

West texas, the panhandle and parts of central texas might have a chance if you exclude the dallas area. but frankyl the whole state is in such disarray overall that it's not sustainable. the south and east are so corrupt it's not even funny. Corruption is the sign of a bankrupt state and society.

New mexico, Hell you could nuke that whole state and nobody would give a shit. the people have been consistently rated as the dumbest in the country and the land is worthless for anything except bombing. the mountains are alright, but if I had my way we'd give THAT all back to the indians.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I don't know about Oregon. They passed a law that made pumping your own gas illegal. How much of a bastion of individiual freedom can a state that would pass that law be?

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Exactly...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts