XCR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have gotten more than enough.

And next time, unless you were directly part in something that offended you do not send me complaints. I took care of the problem way before most people even knew there was a problem so getting complains regarding it is pointless and is just wasting my time. In fact, most of you probably wouldn't even know about it if Roy hadn't mass emailed everyone telling them to mass email me.

Don't get me wrong, I truely appreciate that you guys care about this forum and wish that things remain civil, I do too. But if a problem is taken care of and no longer exists please don't continue to complain to me about it!

Rant done. Please return to your regular activites.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
And I didn't even get to email you yet ;D ;D

:deadhorse:

·
Registered
635 Posts
What e-mail, :dontknow: what problem?

:deadhorse:

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Exactly, what problem? :headscratch:

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Can I e-mail you about that troublemaker Terra?

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Sue the surgeon Terra. I liked the old nose better, and gawd...those ears!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Danm Terry, You forgot to wear your racy red undie goodies? :jumpingonfire:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Just needed a post to get 100 post. It seems I lost some post some where. :deadhorse: :doh:

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It appears that williamxcr deleted his own account. He sent me a one sentence message saying "Sorry Lex. It won't happen again." and then his account was gone.

Good luck to you williamxcr and stay out of trouble. :tiphat:

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
check out this bloke... got up in everybody's bizzo...quite the bludger, this crow eater... I'll wager this knocker's always out getting rotten...

...or something.... ;D

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Gr8, What's to think he even HAD an XCR ??? Read some his posts. A wanabe if I may say. :2cents:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts