XCR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've asked to buy one from AimSurplus.com and they told me it's still "out two months". I'm ready to buy one now.

·
Registered
161 Posts
RA is taking preorders only, none to my knowledge have been shipped yet. can't wait for one to try it out at some distant targets. ;D

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
the sooner you order it, the higher up you will be on the waiting list. Jack was one of the first ones to order the 6.8... he had his the first shipment. :)

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Plinkster, get your order it at the Rob Arms site (Like Kindly Terra suggested) you can always sort out your delivery FFL dealer later. The early shooter catches an early XCR in 6.5..... :2cents:

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
You wouldn't need to go through an FFL Dealer just for a conversion kit, or parts, unless of course the part is the registered receiver.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Maybe I misunderstood, his post looks like a firearm buy. Why else would he go throug a dealer???

·
Registered
208 Posts
Update:

Bolts are done. Waiting for barrels. Spoke with barrel vendor. He's turned them but waiting for the reamers. They should be there any time. After chambering, they'll have to go to chrome plate. That takes a couple weeks with shipping and all.

These were supposed to go to chrome plating before Christmas. They're a couple weeks behind for waiting on the reamers.

Alex

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Thanks for keeping us updated Alex.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts