XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
God bless the states that will give illegal immigrants a driver's license. Yep, a government issued ID card. Don't need much else to buy a rifle in most states. Their agent here buys whatever they want and lets the bad folks take it south. And the mayor of San Francisco openly opposes the law of the land and declares it an open city. Folks like that should be tried for sedition.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Bring it on I have my XCR, 24" AR-10, and a shit load of ammo. 8)

:laughposter:

·
Registered
390 Posts
I purchased a 590 shotgun from Big5 here in Kalifornia about 6 months ago. After the wait period I went in to pick it up and a young Hispanic guy was looking to purchase a similar shotgun. I was kinda surprised when after saying he wasn't a legal citizen the clerk said all he would need was an ID and a copy of a utility bill showing he lived where he said he did.

Seriously is that all it takes? How can an accurate background check be performed on someone who isn't a citizen and who could have a violent criminal past from their country of origin? How would the DOJ know? ???

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
There are lots and lots of other countries to buy arms from. The USA is BY FAR, NOT THE ONLY SUPPLIER! For instance, AK-47's, who do you think made the first ones, authorizes, licenses and sells parts to any country, group or whatever that wants to make them by the 1000000's! Just last week, I read an LE piece from someone that stated that a conservative estimate of AK-47's in the world is approx. 500,000,000, YEAH! Five HUNDRED MILLION!!! I think that is conservative. Think about it. I think that "gun control" in the USA will be thru "bullets", "primers" and "powder". Still, are you going to give anyone YOUR WEAPONS? NOT ME, they "may" take mine, but I won't give a crap, 'cause I'll be dead!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,487911,00.html

I don't know but it sounds to me like the next thing would be to control gun sales here, to protect the Mexican people and control drug dealer use of weapons acquired here in the states.

·
Registered
22,397 Posts
Interesting quote from the article....which anti-gunners will assuredly gloss over:

"If they don't get the weapons from the U.S., they'll get it from somewhere else: Brazil, Guatemala, Argentina or even former satellite state 'gray markets,'" he said.

I saw a news report where Obama met with the Mexican President and promised to stop the flow of weapons from the US into Mexico.....how that will be accomplished is anyone's guess.

Sean

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
The DoJ does NOT track crimes or stats for non-citizens. Even after getting their pee-pee smacked with the minutemen and ranch rescue stuff a couple years back. "Oh no Mr. Media, there isn't any problem along the border........what video? Evidence? Oops, the streetlights are on, time to go home."

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
It's about that word...."CONTROL" I'm not feeling "threatened", I think that you ought to give that idea some serious thought! To me, ANY KIND OF GUN CONTROL, PUTS ALL OF US, ONE STEP CLOSER TO A PLACE, I AIN'T GOING!

My "IDEA" is to sell the Mexicans all the darn guns that they can buy! It's like this, "EITHER WE SELL THEM THE GUNS OR SOMEONE ELSE DOES"!! The South American Countries that HATE THE USA are already selling them arms! WE, THE USA
need to help our economy and we make the best arms available. I also believe that it is a forgone conclusion that Mexico and perhaps some of the other S. American Countries are going to war! Fueled by DRUGS! and HATRED OF US!

WAKE UP AMERICA! Our four border States next to Mexico ARE A WAR ZONE, RIGHT NOW! Look it up for your selves! IT IS GOING TO BE USA OR them.........the heck with them!

I don't know but it sounds to me like the next thing would be to control gun sales here, to protect the Mexican people and control drug dealer use of weapons acquired here in the states.

·
Registered
512 Posts
obama needs to worry more about what some other leaders in the real world are saying about him now.
If we don't get rid of him they are about to.
Along with us also.

·
Registered
22,397 Posts
0000035281 said:
I do not care if you're white, black, brown, pink or orange. If you are born here or become a U.S citizen you damn well better fight for this country
when you are here on U.S soil. If you are illegal and living here working, stealing money from U.S. citizens, then get the f*** out or pay the consequences.

All this talk about Obama doing this and that, is just pissed off people writing :bs: No one will know anything for about a year or two if this country is going to go to real shyt or not. Bush put us in all this crap anyhow, so we'll see if obama will do any good or make it worse. No one here knows. I do not care what your so-called Fox news theories are, or writings that you have read from around the world. All you are doing is freaking yourself out, and the naive people that follow second hand theory. I agree that some news is factual, but a lot of it is just second hand talk and so called theory.

Plain and simple: Be prepared to protect your family friends and country :pissedoff:
Bush is to blame for everything? :D

That's just naive. Look up Clinton's CRA (community reinvestment act) of 1994 or 1995. If you bother to research, you'll find that this edict basically required banks (for fear of lawsuits by the likes of ACORN and Obama) to issue risky loans to people that were very unlikely to be able to pay.

Don't get me wrong, Bush's policies trying to get everyone into a home, and the lender's greed at the prospect of all this easy financing, as well as the fact that the American people themselves were greedy and irresponsible lead to the situation we are in now. But it certainly wasn't just Bush.

Sean

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Actually, it wasn't clintooooon's CRA.

It was jimmah cattah's CRA. clintooooon just added in the rotten parts.

·
Registered
22,397 Posts
Actually, it wasn't clintooooon's CRA.

It was jimmah cattah's CRA. clintooooon just added in the rotten parts.
I know....I believe it was started under Carter in 1977 and had some good points....at first.

Clinton's revamp is what started us down the path of lending to people who couldn't afford to buy in the first place. Bush made the policy even more standardized. The bankers got fat on the profits and cannabalized those with less than stellar credit, and the poor/middle income lied to get into houses they couldn't afford (or used home equity to try and "flip" houses in a bloated market).

Lots of folks are to blame....but OUR government is the one that mandated this policy in the first place.

Sean

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
There are lots and lots of other countries to buy arms from. The USA is BY FAR, NOT THE ONLY SUPPLIER! For instance, AK-47's, who do you think made the first ones, authorizes, licenses and sells parts to any country, group or whatever that wants to make them by the 1000000's! Just last week, I read an LE piece from someone that stated that a conservative estimate of AK-47's in the world is approx. 500,000,000, YEAH! Five HUNDRED MILLION!!! I think that is conservative. Think about it. I think that "gun control" in the USA will be thru "bullets", "primers" and "powder". Still, are you going to give anyone YOUR WEAPONS? NOT ME, they "may" take mine, but I won't give a crap, 'cause I'll be dead!

Sinker,
I am honestly thinking of invoking Martin Luther King's tactic of passive resistance the day Obama signs a bill banning or requiring registration of firearms. Even though they may have a grace period I will not wait. I will hide my weapons and ammo, in front of the media I will turn myself into Sheriff Joe here in AZ, admit that I will not comply with the law, plead guilty (I am saving taxpayers money), refuse bail, and demand to start my sentence! When I get out I will then do the rounds of the talk shows and explain how a guy aquired his possesions lawfully, paid his taxes, and was always John Q Citizen until a few in the government decided I no longer deserved the rights I defended or honored my entire life and could no longer be trusted while terrorists are set free by the same government.

I would think they would want you to resist. No trial, no reports to file. Just label you as a nut in the media and be done with it. Just think what would happen if all 80 million gun owners turned themselves in peacefully to live off the government? No one hurt and what a message could be sent using the name and tactic of one of the most revered civil rights leader ever! If that didn't work (because all 80 million of us did not stand together) then the next step would be justified.

Col Maddog :2rifle:

·
Registered
22,397 Posts
That's not a bad plan......so long as we ALL go down and turn ourselves in.

"If we don't hang together, we shall assuredly hang separately".....or words to that affect.

I'm all for exhausting all peaceful and legal means first, of course.

Sean

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I tell you what Col., I SERIOUSLY DOUBT you turning yourself in......I think you are fibbing to give the rest of us time to get our gear and come a bust you out! I spent most all day at Our VA Hospital in Salisbury NC. I don't like getting tested for this and that because I have to get some surgery to work on things that happened a long while back. My Brother, also a VET, drove me down and back. Funny, he was talking about us burring some things also. Just tonight, I have been trying to find some decent 7.62X39 ammo. I found some Wolf and some other crap. Nothing worth having under $10.00! I found some Fiocchi 124 HP's for $9.79 for 20ea. I passed....just went back to buy it, they bumped the price to $11.89!! evidently right after 12:00 AM EDST. If this keeps up, we won't have anything to bury! We ALL better start getting our heads together and figure out our plan for ammo....all our fine weapons are not worth crap if we haven't anything to feed them......

I

Sinker,
I am honestly thinking of invoking Martin Luther King's tactic of passive resistance the day Obama signs a bill banning or requiring registration of firearms. Even though they may have a grace period I will not wait. I will hide my weapons and ammo, in front of the media I will turn myself into Sheriff Joe here in AZ, admit that I will not comply with the law, plead guilty (I am saving taxpayers money), refuse bail, and demand to start my sentence! When I get out I will then do the rounds of the talk shows and explain how a guy aquired his possesions lawfully, paid his taxes, and was always John Q Citizen until a few in the government decided I no longer deserved the rights I defended or honored my entire life and could no longer be trusted while terrorists are set free by the same government.

I would think they would want you to resist. No trial, no reports to file. Just label you as a nut in the media and be done with it. Just think what would happen if all 80 million gun owners turned themselves in peacefully to live off the government? No one hurt and what a message could be sent using the name and tactic of one of the most revered civil rights leader ever! If that didn't work (because all 80 million of us did not stand together) then the next step would be justified.

Col Maddog :2rifle:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The price gouging going on right now is because people in the industry. Manufactures and the such. See an end to their way of life. So, in return, knowing they probably won't be getting anymore business in the next couple of years when sales are illegal to the public. They rape us now for all they can get. They screw us because they are getting screwed! It's a vicious circle. It will come to the point where we "working and poverty class" wont pay or can't afford to buy their products and the distributer will be LEO or military sales only. If that is the case a lot of them will go under. SO WHAT! If they have made litterally millions in profits do to "The Big Gun/Ammo Grab". It's OK. They made their money while they could. Now off to some other project. :mad:

·
Registered
503 Posts
maybe its time we just close the mexican border.
Not a bad idea, but we need to be prepared to back that closure up with deadly force. I doubt many people in this nation would support that at this time, regardless of if it is defending our nation's integrity.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
If youy do that, who will do the work that Americans don't want to. Like cleaning, picking produce in fields etc...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
All the American people drawing well fare while I work my ass off. I don't think you should have 14 kids 8 at one time and draw a government check for it. Get up off your ass, earn the money the government is giving you and put these illegals out of work. They'll go home on their own if we cut their funds. Hell that was simple!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts