XCR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was playing with my XCR and cleaning brass. (Getting ready to reload.) I have some 30-06 brass and thought, that the XCR-M would be great in 30-06. All I would need are some BAR mags. I know it would be almost impossible to do. But it was just a thought. :biggun:

·
Registered
874 Posts
Might be impossible to do with the XCR-M but it would be possible with the XCR-H. ;)

·
Registered
874 Posts
I guess, would the 12.7x99 look ok in that mag well?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just wait 'til the Chinese get their hands on an XCR, reverse engineer it to take the 7.62x54 and hang a DP28 pan on it.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Just wait 'til the Chinese get their hands on an XCR, reverse engineer it to take the 7.62x54 and hang a DP28 pan on it.
I got a mill recently and I've been looking for my next project. I just got an M and am sorely tempted to see what I can put together...... but I don't want to blow myself up. Any idea how many posts it'll take before Alex agrees to make a kit? Then how many years before we see it? (Mostly kidding Alex, don't ban me....) But seriously, I love the Ergonomics of the XCR, and am slowly trying to convert all my weapons into a standard feel. I've standardized on the Glock Gen 4 frame, XCR-L and XCR-M, though I don't know how to get my SAIGA to feel the same way. Charging handle is easy, magazine release shouldn't be too hard it is mostly the bolt catch/release that has me stumped and I don't want to start cutting till I have an end state in mind.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts