XCR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Wow. Wow. I cannot wait until the Masses in Pursuit of Liberty storm the capital and lynch everyone like Mr. Reid.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I know what is wrong with Harry Reid. What the hell is wrong with the citizens of Nevada that continually vote for this person? If you must visit Nevada be very very scared!!!! If you live there, well.................I am very very sorry. :(

Col Maddog :2rifle:

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Oh dear Lord......

:asshat:

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
This guy is a real piece of work...well maybe work isn't the word I'm looking for :duh:

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
When are people going to wake up and realize that those you vote into office as your Rep or Senator is a direct reflection upon you. Anyway, some people just vote strictly on the letter next to the name. Very few people ever vote in the primaries, so the parties can decide exactly who they want to be the candidate. :banghead:

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Unfortunately, y'all have hit the nail on the head. Reid is a reflection of the people who elect him. Most people are determined to believe what they want to believe, regardless of the facts. The truth of the matter is not changed by whether Reid agrees with the way the fellow framed his statement.

tk

·
Registered
12 Posts
We really need to get rid of the "nuanced" speakers like Reid..who are masters of misinformation. It's scary, but unless we get to retake congress with pro-gun candidates Fuhrer Obama will continue his beerhall putsch into American politics.

Voluntary taxes....yeah. These guys are just like the Nazi's, they want gun control, corporate nationalization, higher taxes (Not voluntary at all) and they have total control of the media and a creepy little fascist symbol.

I own my own company, and taxes are killing me. 1.2 million dollars earned per year after paying taxes, expenses (restocking, rent, etc) leaves me only about $60,000 to bing home... What do you think I'll have If my "voluntary" taxes go up even more?
:mad:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Actually he is right and wrong. >:D

He's right in the fact that the constitution dictates that we pay "GAINS TAXES" and being employed is not a "GAIN" it's equal exchange.

He's wrong in the fact that if they don't get their illegal cut of your hard earn money, you go to jail, so it's not voluntary. Heck, the FBI is scared of the IRS.

IMHO, our current guberment sure does resemble more of a mafia than a republic. :'(

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
You guys have it wrong.... thats "Senate Majority" leader Harry Reid....

That was an awesome interview though...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts