XCR Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
That dude is supposedly US operative - not ISF, as most of the ISF carry AK's
You would be suprised how many Iraqis Carry MP5s. From what I saw most of them were clones made in Iran or someplace like that. We we first got there in 2003 a few guys found a stash of the MP5 PDWs in the little shooting breifcase setup, something like 10 of them, direct from H&K.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Shit! I should have noticed it first. I'd agree that to be a Glock. Sorta hard to get a good view but now that it has been mentioned I now noticed the "Glock-hole" and back cover. It was just that shiny backstrap tail and the flash made the "Glock-hole" hard to notice that had me going in the wrong direction. NY32182 is right.

At least I got some brownie point for "name that bird by interior photo only" award.

Yep, I rode a few. I've pretty much rode in everything Army and AF, and a few Marine/Navy birds.

Rode, no flying. Maybe a bit of barfing afterwards.

·
Registered
431 Posts
You know guy's, at first I thought it was a hand gun, a glock, and it is, but upon closer and more careful examination there dose apear to be an ostridge in that picture... a dead one... one burned to ash... it's ash was poured into a rubbermold and used for ductape. The duct tape was bought by this man. He used it on the grip of his glock. Its olive drab duct tape if you dot believe me, just look at the picture...

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
GLOCK

There is no hammer at the rear which counts out a SIG.

The plate at the rear matches a Glock in shape and contour as does the magazine baseplate. Probably a 9mm or a .40 as it's not wide enought to be a .45/10mm.

Judging by the size compared to the pistol grip of the AR15 held by the guy opposite him I'd guess a Glock 17/19/22/23.

It's also in violation of the rule against carrying personal weapons but who really follows that one anyway.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.