XCR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
That takes me back to high school for sure. I cant beleive that i actually used to dress like that (usually better tho ::))

either way, I've been RICK ROLLED!! :p

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
HOLYFUKKINSHIT

WHY OH WHY DID I EVER CLICK ON THAT LINK?

I now have to go to bed with that DAMN FRICKIN GAY SONG IN MY HEAD...

Gee, THANKS Terra...

DAMMIT

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
honestly this has happen to me so many time, I have gotten use to it. I just leave it on................................. :)
+1

thats the 3rd thing i do after i turn on the PC. log onto that site to remind me of all the updates.

·
Registered
376 Posts
TERRA !!! ARGggghhhhhhhhhhhh.....Okay I'll bite what's the Ladies name in the video? Oh! Just a minute before you answer that......Mmmmmmmm? Been married 35 and 1/2 years......No better not answer my ?'s TO Old to start training a Newbie! By the way who was the red haired bubble gummer lip synching?

·
Registered
204 Posts
The ONLY thing cool about that video was the dude jumping on the wall and turning a flip....if I tried that, I would break my neck.

·
Registered
121 Posts
For those who don't already know, the 80's are back in style. Just take a look around. Look at the women's fashions. Baggy jeans are out, tight is in along with thin ties on American Idol. Whoohoo, I graduated in 1990 so the 80's was what I grew up in. I still wear Guess Jeans!!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
For those who don't already know, the 80's are back in style. Just take a look around. Look at the women's fashions. Baggy jeans are out, tight is in along with thin ties on American Idol. Whoohoo, I graduated in 1990 so the 80's was what I grew up in. I still wear Guess Jeans!!!
Darn, now I gotta go out and get a WHOLE new wardrobe? Darn, Darn. I like my baggy clothes since I have a little around, well...the middle!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts