XCR Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
This is a TEST !

This is only a TEST.................Terra in a blond wig.....I'll send the Idaho Potato sack for for the outerware (Terra of course posing for the pics)and now we need a photographer and a famous boyfriend with a "Kennedy" last name.................Mmmmmmmm.....whew? ImNtrUbull

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Lucky Brand or if I'm slumming it, Levis. Mind you i've got a much more impressive gut.....drink more beer!

·
Registered
49 Posts
whiskeytangofoxtrot how did I fall for this?! I didn't know Doogie Howser blue eyed soul M.D. could sing. Rick Astley couldn't dance his way out of a paper bag although he is trying pretty hard waving his arms around like that. I guess all things 80's is making a come back George Wham Michael is touring this summer, hide your children.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I NEVER dressed like that, and yes, I was alive in the '80s. The '80s were a slight, ever so slight improvement over the '70s, but the music still stunk.

Terra, you're just plain mean for tricking us with that video. Just for that, I'll .... well, I have LOTS of time to think about what to do... Be afraid, Terra, be very afraid. I got kicked out of Catholic school in 5th grade because the Sisters of Loreto, the meanest, rottenest nuns on the planet could not tolerate my sense of humor!!!! >:D ;D

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Threatending the parts and service queen...are you mad or just in need of a severe spanking!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts