XCR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new XCR came in this week, exactly 1 month after placing the order. Thanks again Terra!(Like I said, you really got things done!) ;D Everything looks great, and between the counter and the door, about 4 different people wanted to see it and check it out! Im proud of it already. :) Its funny, one guy was asking one of the employees if they had any Robinson Arms rifles while I was looking it over, so I let him check mine out. Everyone seemed to like it, so hopefully this will be one more dealer who will start stocking them. (Which would be nice so I can get a second one quick! :) )

Attachments

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
The guys at my shop (who I am in pretty good with, so I don't mind) had curiosity get the better of them, and they took the liberty of unpacking my rifle for inspection after it came in. The one counter guy who is into EBRs was quite intrigued. Unfortunately, they say that RA is difficult to deal with (I don't know what they base that on), so they don't want to stock any rifles, but they have now ordered two RA rifles for me, and have been impressed with both.

They have been mostly a "hunting" type shop until the last couple years. Can't blame them; that is what sells around here. Now they have a rack of EBRs though, and have been branching out. I've seen examples of all kinds of stuff in there recently. PS90, MRP, and other semi-exotic firearms have been spotted on their shelves recently. I bet if they had an XCR sitting on the rack, someone would pick it up.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Welcome and enjoy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts