XCR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
617 Posts
If I were doing my 300blk again, I’d get an energetic armament Vox K. That thing is shockingly quiet on subs. Especially with the wipe.

If you plan to shoot supers as well and want the absolute quietest gun available, go with the standard Vox and watch their video on how to make your own wipes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
617 Posts
Wipes are the easiest way to improve on quiet, but aren't long lasting enough for the effort IMO. My Wolfman is super quiet on my Sig MPX especially with the wipe installed, but only for about one magazine.
My main concern is I'm dealing with a new system and want to make sure that there aren't any problems with specific silencers. Prefer not to go the HUX (OSS)/flow through route as it seems to create a fairly large cloud in front of the muzzle (at least it seems so on AK's).
Energetic armament has a description on how to make their wipes. Ridiculously easy with parts easily obtained from McMaster Carr.

· Registered
617 Posts
Is that actually clear? The reason I ask is that a Form 1 SBR can be easily removed from the registry, remove the stock, and sold immediately as a pistol for fast transfer. I’m not certain that a factory SBR can be removed from the registry, and if you sell an NFA item as a NFA item, it’s definitely harder than selling a non-NFA pistol.
I get it from the perspective that people might prefer things that are original as from the factory—I know that I would.
You’re confusing form 1 for Form 4, kind of.

If you Form 1 an SBR, you have to engrave the receiver with your name as you are the manufacturer of the SBR.

A Form 4 has no such engraving.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts