XCR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i finished by home defense KISS rifle. nothing fancy, no extra's, just the needed tools of the trade...No airsoft either, wouldn't want to flip over to the 4th backup optic and curse the chinese quality - all american here :)

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Wow, I like it...

I guess I could probably do close to the same if I put lots of stuff on one gun :duh:

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Very clean.

You left some rail-estate for future expansion. Nice one.

:D

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
??? There's a rifle in that picture?

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
So i finished by home defense KISS rifle. nothing fancy, no extra's, just the needed tools of the trade...No airsoft either, wouldn't want to flip over to the 4th backup optic and curse the chinese quality - all american here :)

You might want to think about clamping down your T1. I wouldn't want you to lose your optic and resort to one od the others. As I've heard it said in the Teams, 5 is one, 4 is none. ;)

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Good cowitness. It's a little known tactic of Girl Scout troop #57 to cowitness three red dots. But then again, they always sell the most cookies too.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Be sure to remove the lens caps from the AimPoint before trying that co-witness mumbo jumbo.

·
Registered
599 Posts

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
Looks almost like my AR's ;D

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dude, I know - need those irons when you do the 90 degree flip move with the wrist!

And I call the co-witness, "upper 7/8ths"....works for me!

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Dude, I know - need those irons when you do the 90 degree flip move with the wrist!

And I call the co-witness, "upper 7/8ths"....works for me!
EXACTLY!! when your "shoulder thing that goes up" fails, you do the 90 degree flip / commando roll and come up into the negative G inverted dive shooting position!

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
That's some SPETSNAZ shit right there.

There's a pic in one of our buildings of a guy (doesn't look American) flipping off a small trampoline, upside down in midair, throwing a tomahwak at a round target. There is a caption expressly forbidding us to teach this to foreign nationals.

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
That's some SPETSNAZ shit right there.

There's a pic in one of our buildings of a guy (doesn't look American) flipping off a small trampoline, upside down in midair, throwing a tomahwak at a round target. There is a caption expressly forbidding us to teach this to foreign nationals.
Oh, but that would be sooooo much fun watching them try.

I think you may need to scan that one for us. If we're cleared high enough to see it that is. 8)

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Fashion faux-pas: The Eotech clashes with your Acog....

tk

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I saw it on their web page that they have.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts