XCR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time to take out my XCR and couldn't have been more pleased. Against the recommendations, I used some Wolf 55 grain for the break-in. Through the first 200 rounds, I experienced problems with cycling 6 times. But once I made it through the first 200 rounds, had no issues. The XCR impressed the shit out my father-in-law.

I had a Millet DMS with a LaRue mount...oustanding!!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
How did the Millet work out? ??? ::) Thats's the scope we all bought Terra. :ninja:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Used the Millett the entire session, avoiding the iron sights altogether. Although I am not as familiar as some of you with the other optics on the market, I don't see how you beat the price. Top and right knobs are the elevation and windage respectively with the left knob taking care of the on/off and brightness of the 'dot'. The cover for the windage adjustment sports a compartment for a spare battery.

I was very pleased with its overall performace.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I just got my Millet in the mail yesterday and although I have not been able to shoot it yet it seems like a great scope.

SuperRage I have a question for you ... Are the knobs on your Millet hard to turn ? Specifically the Magnification knob and the illumination knob ?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The magnification knob turns fairly easy, but the illumination knob was a little tight. Seems to have loosened-up a little after playing around with it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts