XCR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will bet you five bucks that the Cardinals will win the Superbowl because the Steelers will have partied too hard the night before. The coach for the Cardinals has the team locked down while the Steelers were allowed to go party.

I guess we will see.

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
Like Charlie Daniel's sang, " I'll take that bet, your'e gonna regret...."
i too would like to take the Cards for $5. But +6.5 though, since that's what the real odds are.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Checks are in the mail... ::)

:laughposter:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Well i'm certainly not looking forward to the legions of fair weather fans that come out of the closet and are all of a sudden lifeline fans...

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
The Cardinals shouldn't have even made the playoffs, and should not have won any of the playoff games they played this year...

The luck finally ran out.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Maybe they shouldn't have been there according to you, but they were and thats all that counts. Luck is a part of every game, and every team will take all they can get. I'm not a Cardinals fan but if they weren't supposed to be there then who was? Some team that they beat? Its all about points on the board, however you can get them. And this was a great football game.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Yes, it was a great game.

The Cardinals had 8 wins. The only reason they were there is the divisional layout, and the requirement to take the winner of each division.

NE, for example, had 11 wins, and gave the Cardinals a 30+ point beating at the end of the season, and didn't make it.

I'm not saying they need to change the format; I believe it is in place to keep interest up around the country geographically during the playoffs. And this is a rare situation where teams with much better records don't go, and .500 teams do. But, it can happen and this year it did.

·
Registered
636 Posts
The Cardinals shouldn't have even made the playoffs, and should not have won any of the playoff games they played this year...

The luck finally ran out.
Yup... The Carolina Panthers might agree with you. Oh yeah also include the Eagles.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts