XCR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in a state where the laws say I can't have a folding or telescoping stock. I'd like to get an XCR but would only do so if there is a better fixed stock out there. I don't like the way the tube stock looks and the cheek cushion doesn't seem like it'd be comfortable.

I searched this topic but saw mostly collapsible stocks. Can anyone recommend a good fixed stock as an alternate to the XCR tube stock? Please post pictures or links to manufacturers.

Thanks.

· Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was messing wit PhotoShop and made this. It'd be great if XCR adopted a SCAR stock....and made a fixed version. Pipe dreams I guess but enjoy this anyway.

· Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks cklazky. I actually ended up ordering a Barrett REC7, but still have the issue with needing a full/fixed stock since theirs only ships with a collapsible. I'm just waiting on confirmation that the lower is compatible with the Rock River stock you mentioned. Thanks!

· Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Great! Best of luck to you, and let's see some pics of it when you get it! ;D
Looks like I'm going to need a lot of luck. Re-reading my state's law on flash hiders/suppressors has me second guessing my REC7 order. I'd rather not weld/pin it on the poor girl. On the up-side if it doesn't pan out I'll buy an XCR with a fixed muzzle brake and save $1k.

· Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.