XCR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
So, in short, if you are having a sight picture problem with regular "AR height" BUIS, it may be just your LOP....swapping stocks may be another option.
No I have an adjustable stock on mine so that's not it,but I appreciate the thought.I just had a brainstorm(well maybe)I wonder if some some pipe insulation like you buy for plumbing might work to wrap the factory tube folder with to give you an increase in height.it comes in black so it might not look to hideous.It's just a thought.
I think there was a thread about someone doing that before and I believe after they put the insulation on they actually wrapped it in a tape of some kind but I am not sure

·
Registered
923 Posts
I think there was a thread about someone doing that before and I believe after they put the insulation on they actually wrapped it in a tape of some kind but I am not sure
That's very possible,hell in the back of my aging brain is maybe where I got the idea.I wouldn't want to try to take credit for anyone else's idea.Electrical tape(black unless your into funky patters 8))would not look bad I'm sure just to hold it all together.
or some of the black duct tape would look good, but then you would have the texture of it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.