XCR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've seen all sorts of the fn SCAR videos but havent seen this one until to day maybe you have and if so im sorry fo your wasted time...

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All I did was hit play took all but 3 secs to start

·
Registered
29 Posts
Really? Huh?
I'll try again. I hit play and went over to another window. Came back a few minutes later and noticed nothing was going on. Thats when I read the 218MB. I'll give it another shot.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Huh, well that sucks maybe its on you tube I'll go check...

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok here's a you tube one
damn it why cant I embed
heres the link any ways...

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NP, always glad to share videos

·
Registered
573 Posts
What's the latest word on when the SCAR will be available? Will it be released in a "civvy safe" semi-auto version? Price? Anybody got the straight dope? ???

·
Registered
467 Posts
No definate word on anything from FN.

The latest buzz says availability will probably be sometime from late '08 into '09. FN seems to be leaning towards a commercial version, but, of course, that's always subject to change (though with the PS90 and FS2000 out, I'd say it's a distinct possibility). Price? Heh. My guess would be $2k, give or take a couple of hundred.

That's about as straight as you'll find, which isn't saying much.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's great, thier working all the possible kinks out, though I dont think they really have a choce if they wnat to keep thier contract. I say let them take all the time they need or want...

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
NY,

I agree, as a LMT dealer I am on the list to be notified when the piston upper is released. This has great potential and I am looking forward to seeing it in person.

The FN also interests me, but I would give them all up for a XCR-M in .308 nato! ;D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts