XCR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day,

Does Any one know if you can get folding and or Collapsing stocks in Canada any where??

·
Registered
874 Posts
Actually yes there is. The US state department has prohibited their export for sale to civilian end users.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
The state department has strictly forbade us from shipping the M4 hinges/adapters to Canada. We are ONLY allowed to ship the rifles exactly as they come - 18.6" barrels, non folding tube stocks, sights and rail covers. No other extras. Every time we re-apply for another shipment they give us the runaround and make us jump through more hoops; all just to ship 45 more.

·
Registered
652 Posts
The state department has strictly forbade us from shipping the M4 hinges/adapters to Canada. We are ONLY allowed to ship the rifles exactly as they come - 18.6" barrels, non folding tube stocks, sights and rail covers. No other extras. Every time we re-apply for another shipment they give us the runaround and make us jump through more hoops; all just to ship 45 more.
So can you ship a factory rifle with the m4 adapter and stock already installed?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Any thoughts of the "restrictions" regarding stocks to Canada changing due to the new president??
::)

·
Registered
635 Posts
Shouldn't this fall under "NAFTA"? "FREE TRADE", isn't that what Billy boy Clinton wanted?

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Dude, drive over for a vacation and go see Terra and buy it there and drive it back over the border.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I agree with MickyC, If I lived in Canada I would drive to the US and buy what I needed. No officer I have nothing to declare..... Trouble is some Liberal Prick would see you shooting your XCR and turn your happy ass in. Life is not fair in a liberal democracy..... ;D

·
Registered
874 Posts
I agree with MickyC, If I lived in Canada I would drive to the US and buy what I needed. No officer I have nothing to declare..... Trouble is some Liberal Prick would see you shooting your XCR and turn your happy ass in. Life is not fair in a liberal democracy..... ;D
Wouldn't matter once you are in Canada you are in the clear. Folding and collapsible stocks are perfectly legal. Plus we aren't a liberal democracy at the moment we have a conservative gov (thank Christ)

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
So when will I hear of your visit to the US to optain the item you so desperately want? Better hurry, it may be on OUR Government "hit list." :mad: ???

·
Registered
874 Posts
I really don't know if I should fly. I have a feeling it would be confiscated at security. If I made it through security with the scope I would be in the clear.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Strip it and check the bag into the hold.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
DON'T fly international. Go to the Canadian city nearest where you plan to pick up the stock. RENT a car on your side of the border and DRIVE over. Much better idea..... :duh: >:D :ninja: :2cents:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Not sure if anyone is still watching this thread, but I have been told that wolverinesupplies.com in Canada is working on their own XCR folder/ar stock adapter. I e-mailed them and was told to just watch the website as they will have it out as soon as they can make it. Also, it won't effect robarm's business, as we can't get the adapters in Canada legally but can make them and posess them here- but the availability will make it a more attractive rifle to buy.

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Dude, drive over for a vacation and go see Terra and buy it there and drive it back over the border.
If you didn't want to drive over, what's to say you couldn't contact a forum member, send them the check and have them buy and mail it up to you.

I'm just sayin'.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts