1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folding Stock & Barrel Questions

Hey Terra,
I have a 6.8 XCR on order and have a couple of questions for ya:
Do the standard aluminum folding stocks come in different lengths? What is the length of pull? I'm not exactly tall, so I would prefer a slightly shorter stock if possible.
Also, is it possible to get a 6.8 barrel with a 1:11 twist instead of 1:10?
Thanks!

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Re: Folding Stock & Barrel Questions

if you are between 5'7" and 5'11", the regular folding stock should be just fine. Taller guys (6 ft and up) sometimes like a longer one. The regular should be fine, though. We do offer a slightly shorter one... but I am 5'8", and the regular is just fine for me.

Custom twists are not really an option right now. Yes, we turn our own barrels - but the blanks we use already have the rifling done.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts

I like to shoot my SBR AR with the Magpul CTR stock at the fully collapsed position. Maybe I should get the shorter folding stock?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Terra,
Sounds like the stock length will be fine. If, after I get my rifle, it turns out to be too long, would I be able to swap it for the shorter one?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

What??? You mean I can't tear it all up and return it in peices after a year for a new one??? Gee, what ever happened to customer service? ;D

But seriously, thanks! That sounds good. I'm sure it will fit just fine. And if not, I'll return it in perfect condition. Nice to know this rifle is backed up by such a great company!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts