XCR Forum banner

Foo Fighters Concert

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  MMcCall 
#1 ·
Took my Son to the Foo concert in Minneapolis last night. What a show! Dave Grohl IS a musical genius. The band is very talented. The Target Center is a great place for a concert. They had a great stage set up too.(acually two stages so not a bad seat in the house) They really get the crowd into it. They played almost two hours. Serg Tankian from System of a Down opened. What a unique style he has! Only down side was this hick trying to navigate thru downtown Minneapolis! Textbook situation on how not to do it. Anyway if you ever get a chance to see these guys(and gal-on a violin no less) do it!

#4 ·
I've seen them several times, and may go to see them at Red Rocks this year.. the first time I saw them was at Deck the Hall Ball here at Key Arena in '99. They came out and did a couple songs, then Dave apologized that their bassist was sick with the flu, so they had a replacement.. and out comes Krist Novoselic (Nirvana bassist). Everybody went nuts, and we got a combo Foos/Nirvana show. To this day, it's the best one I've seen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.