XCR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE: Robinson Arms XCR-L 5.56mm $1975.00

I have opted to sell my brand New, fired 125 times, Black, 5.56mm w/ 1/9" twist, light contour barrel, XCR-L rifle. I am the original owner, and just purchased this fine rifle NIB from Kermit in February of 2013. HAS ALL THE LATEST FACTORY UPGRADES, INCLUDING GAS SYSTEM, TRIGGER, AND F.A.S.T. STOCK.

I am posting this on Gunbroker Wed., so if you want it, don't delay. I will post pictures of this rifle on Tuesday night (It's 11:00 p.m. Mon. here in Oregon) when I have more energy. As some of you may have read earlier, I am a Bullpup fan now after my recent Steyr AUG purchase, and I am making room for the new TAVOR (truth be told I have plenty of room, just not enough money for all the guns I want).

First "I'll take it" will secure the purchase of this rifle, only subject to meeting each other on the phone. Please PM me after you make it known to the world that you want this rifle. If you want this gun and see that some one has spoke up before you, then don't be bashful... and be next in line. It's the internet after all, and stranger things have happened than a buyer not performing.

Again, this rifle is NEW in Feb. of 2013 and has only been fired 125 times w/ factory ammo. Look for pic's Tue. pm on this thread, but it looks like any other "Like New" XCR-L 5.56mm.

No extras w/ weapon included; just the one magazine, manual, and the factory case I received when this XCR-L was recently purchased NIB. Cheers. Greg in Oregon.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
"I'll take it"

But Greg was nice about the sales price, sincere thanks.

·
Registered
22,085 Posts
Congrats on the sale Greg. :)

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
Yes, congrats on the sale. Didn't think SIG was in the market for another.................

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Clearly, he has grasped the fundamentals of what it means to be an XCR owner.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Amen!
There's only one thing wrong with having a nice spare parts stash....
after a while, you get to thinking 'if I had a stripped upper, I could build another one'.
Two is one, and one is none!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts