XCR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’m new to the forum. Not sure if this is the right place to post this. Let me know. I have a XCR-L Pistol in 5.56 with the standard length upper and 9.5” barrel with buried gas block. Would like to sell. It is a 2021 production. Cerakote is midnight bronze. Only a few rounds shot to begin the break in process. Asking $2,100. Case and 2 mags included. LPVO not for sale.
078C69FF-3717-4A92-8BC2-1C0F6B64CB9C.jpeg

·
Registered
22,177 Posts
Confused by your post.....Did you buy this from Nate?

·
Registered
22,177 Posts
What are you confused about? Maybe I can clear it up for you and who is Nate?
Confused since you joined the forum not quite 4 weeks ago asking to buy this specific configuration with a 300 conversion. Obviously, you found one, bought it....now selling. Totally your prerogative and none of my business....just not sure why you bothered asking questions then turning around almost immediately and selling it. If you want to give more detail, great....if not, certainly fine too. Hoping you didn't have problems with the gun and soured on it.....b/c we can probably help you get it running if you're having issues. The rest of it really is none of my business....just trying to help you out if that's the case.

GLWS.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Barrel length of BO conversion is 9.5”

Sean, fair question. So here’s the deal.
My buddy has four of these between he and his son. He offered to sell me this one. So I started doing some research because I was intrigued by the innovation. I brought it home and finally decided that “at this time” I just can’t justify the cost. My buddy still wants to sell it so I offered to post it here for him. He’s just not a computer guy. The one thing that I’ve decided I don’t prefer about this particular configuration is that it is a pistol brace and it has a 9.5” 556 barrel. My current particulars. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. The XCR-L is now on my list and I’m not completely opposed to a pistol or sbr but would prefer a longer barrel for the 556 with the BO conversion AND the 6mm ARC when Alex finally gets around to it. So there you have it. Cheers!

·
Registered
481 Posts
If you want, I’d like to buy just the 5.56 barrel. I have a 9.5” 300blk and I’ve been looking for a 5.56 conversion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22,177 Posts
Barrel length of BO conversion is 9.5”

Sean, fair question. So here’s the deal.
My buddy has four of these between he and his son. He offered to sell me this one. So I started doing some research because I was intrigued by the innovation. I brought it home and finally decided that “at this time” I just can’t justify the cost. My buddy still wants to sell it so I offered to post it here for him. He’s just not a computer guy. The one thing that I’ve decided I don’t prefer about this particular configuration is that it is a pistol brace and it has a 9.5” 556 barrel. My current particulars. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. The XCR-L is now on my list and I’m not completely opposed to a pistol or sbr but would prefer a longer barrel for the 556 with the BO conversion AND the 6mm Ackley when Alex finally gets around to it. So there you have it. Cheers!
Ahhh...makes MUCH more sense then. Yeah, the 11" bbl exposed Type 3 gas block 5.56 in a std length upper probably makes more sense (or a std length gas system & custom cut comp upper with a 12" 5.56 bbl) if you still want an SBR.

I was just hoping you didn't buy a used one, find out it had FTEs (stuck in chamber for example) and were thinking of unloading it. That happens with steel case ammo sometimes.....and there are several easy fixes for it to get a XCR having such issues running 100% without lube or cleaning.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I’ll get back to you on selling the 5.56 barrel. if he sells it and I buy the longer 556 barrel the setup would be more to my preference leaving the cash outlay my only real issue. Now that raises the question of whether the the longer 556 barrel has a compatible gas system with the 300 BO kit that’s on its way.
thanks Sean, figures that would clear things up.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
When do you anticipate having the blackout kit? I’ll take it when you get it.
Thanks for the offer but not sure I will be selling the BO kit as I may be selling the 556 barrel. Don't want to leave the firearm without a barrel. I'll let you know if something changes

1 - 16 of 16 Posts