XCR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For "US" Stereotypes...

Being the shit stirrer that I am, never ever revealing as to who's side I'm on because, well its' fun.

But as to my label as a conservative, republican, white male, homophobe but yet anti-christian, MSAR hating internet tester, I bring you folks today "that" British guy you see on Weaponology, Hx Channel, Discovery, etc. Apparently this is old news but its' new news to me.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article27762.ece

The Sun said:
Princes' war tutor sex swap

By TOM NEWTON DUNN
and VIRGINIA WHEELER

Published: 08 May 2007

A TOP male lecturer at Sandhurst who taught Princes William and Harry has won his own war ? to be a woman.

Officer Cadets returned to the elite military academy for a new term yesterday to find pipe-smoking Dr Aryeh Nusbacher is now Lynette.

Dr Nusbacher, 40 ? already tagged “Mrs Gunfire” ? is believed to have had the sex change op in the past few weeks.

On top of giving her the title of Ma’am, cadets have been ordered to treat her with full respect.

Sandhurst’s Commandant, Major General Peter Pearson, has warned that any jokes or snide remarks by pupils or staff will be severely punished.

The US-born professor, married with a young daughter, is still living with wife Melanie and family in nearby Guildford, Surrey.

A friend of Lynette’s said: “She’s a very brave girl.

“A stiff upper lip military environment such as Sandhurst is about the hardest place to come out.”

As well as teaching at Sandhurst the professor is known to viewers of the BBC2 war game show Time Commanders and History Channel documentaries.

Her wife said yesterday: “She does not wish to talk to you about a private matter.”
BTW, so this gun expert and instructor at a military academy is a jewish tranny. Just in case you didn't know.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Re: For "US" Stereotypes...

Just WOW!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Now instead of saying, "What color is the boathouse in Hereford?" we now can ask "Who's the tranny at Sandhurst?" when coming accross someone with British military experience.

Quick, who said that line and in what movie?

Don't Google it you idiots! That's cheating.

·
Registered
206 Posts

He,oops I mean she is on a lot of the Military Channel shows as a expert commentator. YIKES!!!!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts

WTF..... Does that make his wife a lesbian :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,475 Posts

Now instead of saying, "What color is the boathouse in Hereford?" we now can ask "Who's the tranny at Sandhurst?" when coming accross someone with British military experience.

deniro to the bad guy from goldeneye in ronin ;D

·
Registered
449 Posts

I popped it on The High Road last year in October......An old colleague of mine, an ASM at Sandhurst gave me a heads up.

(Crusty old git moment on) Bloody place has gone down hill since I was there, no Rowallan company, TV/TG's it's more and more like the bloody French all the time (crusty old git moment off)

As for the boathouse line.....the actual response to someone who asks that is "There's no f**king boathouse you hairy palmed muppet, go play Splinter Cell some more" folloowed by a swift slap to the head..... >:D

·
Registered
6,520 Posts

Sorry, actually s/he is American.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts

Never did like him on the show...just knew there was something to not like.

·
Registered
6,520 Posts

Next thng you know four of the snipers with the highest kill rates in the world will be women....hang on they are!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts

Hey, the Russians used women as snipers in WWII with good results. Heartless bitches.... ;D ;D ;D Makes me want to watch "Kross of Iron" again. >:D :2cents:

·
Registered
30 Posts

What is "Ronin"

Now what do I win ?????

·
Registered
20 Posts

but remember.... "tis faster to run with yer skirt pulled up.... then with yer pants pulled down"...... :headscratch:

·
Registered
6,520 Posts

I have nothing against lesbians, as long as I can watch!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts