XCR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK Its been a couple days now on Vbulletin how many are still experiencing issues, errors or things just not working quite right with the software? if you are could you please let us know what they are so we can address them.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I think I'm getting the hang of it Clint! Not feeling sleepy since it's now "my time' on the clock. Checking my CP for the old "replies to my posts", etc. Thanks for the handholding!
Hey I'd like to recommend a site for you to lurk on: EDC Forum. Get place round out your kit.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
No software issues so far. It's great to have a working search function and a chatbox compatible with my browser!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Just found one. Or maybe it's user error. I can't seem to get the multiquote feature to work.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
click all the multi quote buttons next to the "reply with quote" and then hit the "reply to thread" button and they will all appear in the post buffer area.

when you click on the multi quote it will place a green checkmark next to it

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
OK Its been a couple days now on Vbulletin how many are still experiencing issues, errors or things just not working quite right with the software? if you are could you please let us know what they are so we can address them.
hmmmm testing
click all the multi quote buttons next to the reply with quote and then hit the reply to thread button and they will all appear in the post buffer area.

when you click on the multi quote it will place a green checkmark next to it
Got it. Under the old system, if you quoted a message it would include all quotes within that message -- here we need to go back and select them again. Thanks!

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
will this new format support tapatalk on my iPhone? I am out of the country right now and not using my iPhone to be able to test it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts