XCR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been playing around with photoshop quite a bit. If any of you would like a portrait of yourself, a significant other, or one of your butt monkies ( children ), let me know. :)

one of my doodles... inspired by a gal on another forum...

·
Registered
356 Posts
Nice work. Do you do that with the mouse or a pen tool?

This guy is insane. He uses a pen tool.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
there's a pen that comes with the laptop. it works kind of like a touch screen... so i can draw as if on paper, but it's on the screen. :)

·
Registered
356 Posts
there's a pen that comes with the laptop. it works kind of like a touch screen... so i can draw as if on paper, but it's on the screen. :)
That must take a little getting used to.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Clips go in girl's hair, magazines go in pistols and rifles. :duh:

Yes, Yes, I know some firearms do take clips, but not many anymore. ;D

Besides, I have to get onto the police cadets about something (anything)! :copcar:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
< sigh >

I know, I know... but "clips" are still better than "...those bullet thingys..." like an ex-girlfriend once called them.

I had ask if she was serious, and that pissed her off for some reason...

Keep in mind that this was the same girl who got mad if I drove her car fast because it put "more miles on it"... :duh:

Needless to say, she actually joined the Army back in 1982 and I never heard from her again.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I hesitate to compliment you before I get my XCR. Last thing we need is Terra running off to be an artist, leaving us poor bas+ards to fend for ourselves.......but they're great and if I could ever get my fiance to hold a gun I'd request a portrait.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts