XCR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey dudes. I got new Diamondhead ISS, so I'm selling my rear Matech (steel) and front Magpul MBUS (polymer). Very little use to these - they both could pass for new. I'd like to get $25 for the MBUS front, and $80 for the Matech rear, but make me an offer.

Camera accessory Flooring Gas Hardwood Wood
Rectangle Wood Auto part Composite material Electric blue
[FYI, I expect my FAST stock and new trigger group this week so as soon as I do, I will also post my original tube folder stock and original combat trigger group.]

Here is info on the Matech: MATECH AR-15/M16 USGI BACKUP IRON SIGHT

And here is info on the MBUS: MBUS® SIGHTS - MBUS® - Magpul® Back-Up Sight ? Front

Photos of mine attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
806 Posts
No issues zeroing this combo on an XCR? I'd be pretty interested if it's a proven combo. I can only get troy micros to work the way I like so far.

Paul

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, frankly when I bought my xcr used it came with a bizarre BUIS set up. It had a MI gas block height front sight and the matech rear - which were mismatched heights. Not sure what the previous owner was thinking. So while I saved up some cash for a set of diamondheads (I actually like full height BUIS because I prefer to shoot without optics) I bought the mbus for the meantime. I zeroed them together no problem - although since mbus had no halo to center in the aperture, it required a good innate sense of whether the post was centered. But rested, I was able to shoot 2" groups of 5 at 25m. I wouldn't necessarily recommend these as a combo - rather as individuals. M

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.