XCR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I got an email response from Alex who stated he didn't think it would fit and that they are delivering one that will fit the XCR but did not say when or how much. I believe he meant that they are developing one.

·
Registered
6,528 Posts
Don't hold your breath.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, thanks I figured as much, but doesn't anyone out there know if the M1A's gas block is the same dimension? I wonder why Alex had to "guess not" rather than know not.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Yeah, thanks I figured as much, but doesn't anyone out there know if the M1A's gas block is the same dimension? I wonder why Alex had to "guess not" rather than know not.
Maybe becuse he dosent know the dimensions of the M1A's gas block... :2cents:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well with a 50:50 chance he could have said he didn't know or support why he didn't think so, I was just asking a simple question and figured I would get a more definite answer rather than leaving me still wondering.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I've got it for you. Just compared my M1a and my gen2 gas block XCR. No joy as to it working. The dovetail on the M1a measures .25" across while that of X is .43" +/-. Ergo the M1a spec stuff is way too small.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay wow thanks for that info Bohemus I knew someone out there would have an M1A and a caliper. Thanks again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts