XCR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today Cary, Allison, Jacque, myself, and Jacque's friend Dominique went shooting. Mostly to help Jacque out with the movie she's working on doing... but partly fun too... OK, lots of fun. No pics, but Jacque did get vid... I'll see about posting it later.

I was breaking in a new rifle, and about 80 rounds in hit trigger reset problems. The hammer hadn't been filed during assembly. What to do when out in the middle of nowhere with no tools? Dominique whipped out her bag and handed me her... nail file!! LOL!

So, I gave the XCR a manicure and it was smooth going after.

This, boys, is why shooting with girls can be beneficial. Just wanted to share. ;D

·
Registered
635 Posts
So there is some benefit for a girl to carry that oversized purse. ??? For the guy he can say "I finally got a return on that investment."

·
Registered
986 Posts
I have been given a new monacher... "RANGE NAZI" Some people just don't like it when they have to conform to certain safety rules... I wanted to conduct a safe range everybody walked in and everyone walked out... Ther was however one casuility.. My thumb!!!! I was helping Alli load a mag for an XD40, my thumb slipped and it cut on the lip of the mag.... OUCH!!!!! Blood spruted everywhere and I was covered in it. OK NOT!!!! jaque was there with a band aid and I was all good. Just to rub more salt into an open wound, I was again granted the privilage to shoot the EPR....

So here is the question for all you forum rangers.....

What do you call a guy who goes shooting with 4 HOT women shooting the XCR and a Glock 21C?

[size=10pt}THE MAN!!!!!!!![/size] :party: :rapidfire: :patriot:

·
Registered
923 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
YOU GUYS!? No spare parts kit? No dedicated tool bag? Where was the First Aid Kit?

I KNOW that you are all pretty young, but you have to realize that a lot of people care about you! Neither are you children......so, PLEASE be more careful!

I still would love to have been the "fly on the tree", llol!

Sinker

quote author=TerraShrewsbury link=topic=2470.msg35798#msg35798 date=1234141245]
So today Cary, Allison, Jacque, myself, and Jacque's friend Dominique went shooting. Mostly to help Jacque out with the movie she's working on doing... but partly fun too... OK, lots of fun. No pics, but Jacque did get vid... I'll see about posting it later.

I was breaking in a new rifle, and about 80 rounds in hit trigger reset problems. The hammer hadn't been filed during assembly. What to do when out in the middle of nowhere with no tools? Dominique whipped out her bag and handed me her... nail file!! LOL!

So, I gave the XCR a manicure and it was smooth going after.

This, boys, is why shooting with girls can be beneficial. Just wanted to share. ;D
[/quote]

·
Registered
986 Posts
Range nazis get what they deserve (aka cut finger) >:D
Blah Blah :blah: Everybody was able to walk away... Your just mad that you pouty face didn't work in me... I have an immunity to the cutetsy pout.. IE... I have a teenage daughter.... ;D

Anyway, we had fun and we got to shoot, film and generally have a good time.....

BTW: Everybody, Terra is a really GREAT shooter.....

·
Registered
170 Posts
Ther was however one casuility.. My thumb!!!! I was helping Alli load a mag for an XD40, my thumb slipped and it cut on the lip of the mag.... OUCH!!!!!

Richly deserved Karma for a guy who goes shooting with 4 HOT WOMEN shooting an XCR and Glock 21 C, and doesn't take and post pics, but TELLS us about it!!! :duh:

·
Registered
986 Posts
[Richly deserved Karma for a guy who goes shooting with 4 HOT WOMEN shooting an XCR and Glock 21 C, and doesn't take and post pics, but TELLS us about it!!! :duh:
[/quote]

I know I should feel bad.... BUT I DON"T!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I am a very bad bad MAN...

·
Registered
327 Posts
What do you call a guy who goes shooting with 4 HOT women shooting the XCR and a Glock 21C?
My hero

1 - 13 of 13 Posts