XCR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noo... No gunbroker? What is this!? Is it just me or is GunBroker DOWN!? My internet connection is working (I'm here aren't I!?), Yahoo, Google, Ebay, yep all working. Damn You Obama! I don't know how but this is your fault! How the hell am I suppose to get my firearm fantasy shopping fix now!?!?

When will gunbroker be back!? Anyone know!? How am I suppose to know how much that nice Garand goes for??? Or check for purdy XCR's (the none bolt action rem type). Screw the economy FIX GUNBROKER!

:hopmad:

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
dam i am in the process of a gunbroker transaction right now!! :'(

·
Registered
142 Posts
Wow I just saw a Robarm XCR Heavy Barrel 556 on there for a buyout of $1950! It had folding machined stock, no sights, and no rail covers. Hell you can get it about what.. 375 bucks cheaper by just ordering it straight from the source.. craziness.

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
yeah you better know your gun prices.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow I just saw a Robarm XCR Heavy Barrel 556 on there for a buyout of 50! It had folding machined stock, no sights, and no rail covers. Hell you can get it about what.. 375 bucks cheaper by just ordering it straight from the source.. craziness.
ya I saw that too, I thought maybe they had like an EOtech with it or something, nope. Just The XCR, not even any iron sights. If I was going to pay almost 2k for an XCR I would get her brand sparkly new.... with goodies... sigh...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts