XCR Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
I think the fact that the Army is going Spear and will be what he's using in actual combat operations is also a big reason he's making such an investment.
I have my doubts that the Spear will actually get off the ground as it’s the wrong answer to the question. That or it will be very short lived like the M14.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
91 Posts
The military rifle competition was for the larger caliber (.308, but not .308, because we're moving forward and not going back to WW2 ammo, even though we are going back to WW2 ammo).

The Spear L review was a 5.56 (also available in 300BO and 7.62x39). He said they gave him the rifle. The overall theme of the review was it is so sad for people who bought the Vitrus because this is so much better...

His comments were between heavily implying to outright stating that the Spear L in 5.56 would be the replacement for the M4. A lot about the most important concern for a rifle is the ability to function with a suppressor. Sounded like the Spear L has three gas settings (normal, +, and -). I wonder what he will do with five settings on an XCR.

·
Registered
23,127 Posts
The military rifle competition was for the larger caliber (.308, but not .308, because we're moving forward and not going back to WW2 ammo, even though we are going back to WW2 ammo).

The Spear L review was a 5.56 (also available in 300BO and 7.62x39). He said they gave him the rifle. The overall theme of the review was it is so sad for people who bought the Vitrus because this is so much better...

His comments were between heavily implying to outright stating that the Spear L in 5.56 would be the replacement for the M4. A lot about the most important concern for a rifle is the ability to function with a suppressor. Sounded like the Spear L has three gas settings (normal, +, and -). I wonder what he will do with five settings on an XCR.
Or 8 on a Type 3, lol.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I keep checking and finding nothing new on his video page...

But, I have to ask:
Why does he have a picture of Bud Anderson from Father Knows Best, and what did they do to Bud that would cause him to pick up a rifle and point it so angrily?

·
Super Moderator
297 Posts
I keep checking and finding nothing new on his video page...

But, I have to ask:
Why does he have a picture of Bud Anderson from Father Knows Best, and what did they do to Bud that would cause him to pick up a rifle and point it so angrily?

He started on 4chan so there's a lot of weapons board culture mixed into his videos. Hence the tip to butt, dog whistles etc.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts