XCR Forum banner

German Olive Gray

15K views 80 replies 23 participants last post by  gr8santini 
#1 ·
Dura Coat. German Olive Gray and GOG mixed with Socom:

See less See more
#7 ·
Re: German Olive Grey

Got the lower, scope, barrel, grip pod, Troy buis, CRKT knife, storage tubes from the VLTR stock, and the sling swivel done in German Olive Grey. The next step will be to do the remaining parts in a mixture of German Olive Grey and Socom. SuperRage, can't wait to start on your XCR.

#15 ·

I got a peek at the Olive Gray/Gray XCR today or more like the Uber Urban Weapon System. Looks nasty :ninja:

Dropped mine off for Waylon's midas touch. Going with OD Green for the upper and grip and then with a custom dark gray for the lower, barrel, scope, light and mounts along with his signature skull. Should be bad ass!

#20 ·

I like the all FDE the best even though it isn't as original as the GOG. If I had to choose which GOG though it would be the first one with the black mag, grip and stock.

Nice work on the mock-ups sinjin. That stuff isn't easy.

#21 ·

I like the all FDE the best even though it isn't as original as the GOG. If I had to choose which GOG though it would be the first one with the black mag, grip and stock.

Nice work on the mock-ups sinjin. That stuff isn't easy.
Mine is GOG lower, barrel, BUIS, scope, VFG, and stock storage tubes. The upper, scope mount, pistol grip, stock and magazines are all a dark gray (gog mixed with socom).

#23 ·

VERY NICE

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.