XCR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I'm new here.. Names Heber and I knew Terra before she worked for Robinsen Arms, she's an old neighbor. :) I don't have an XCR yet but my friend Jeff does and we will be taking it shooting this weekend. It will be my first time. I can't wait. The trip is sponcered by my church, they are paying for the ammo and lunch. It's going to be fun!

A little more about me, was into rifles as a boy scout years ago, though 2 years ago I got into hand guns. Have plenty, just last month I got my self two Lever guns and am having fun with them. One of these days I'll get an XCR, my friend Jeff and Terra are always talking about them. :) Well thats enough for now, got to email terra about my new pistol.

Heber

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Welcome Heber, glad to have you.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome to the Family Heber

Terra he was probably drugged or under threat of death

lol

>:D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Finally! Someone admitted to knowing me publicly! :eek:
LOL!! Yeah crazy ain't it? You should have come shooting with us.

Got back from the shooting trip about 35 minutes ago. It was a lot of fun. There were about 14 guns between the 4 of us that went. Tried a DPMS Lite 16 in 5.56 then my friends XCR. The XCR was heavier then the DPMS and the recoil was also less. I liked both though the lighter recoil on the XCR was pretty nice for rapid shots. Mostly we shot junk that others had left on the range including a #10 can, that thing was so fun to blast with all guns including the XCR. Watching the can jump and fly through the air was really cool!! Now to get a job so I can afford one for my self.

Heber

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
I would have but we were.... guess it... fixing my dad's computer. ::) YOUR job! lol

I had to satisfy myself with disassembling his SKS and shooting teddy bears with the .22. :-\

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would have but we were.... guess it... fixing my dad's computer. ::) YOUR job! lol

I had to satisfy myself with disassembling his SKS and shooting teddy bears with the .22. :-\
LOL!! I almost fell out of my chair laughing! >:D The trip was planned before mom called me about your dads computer. So I couldn't just abandon all the ammo and people expecting me to use it up. Strange he didn't call me, or maybe my silly room mates forgot to get me the message. I had tons of fun shooting the DPMS Lite 16 and XCR though. :D You were right, I need to get me one some day.

Where did you guys go shooting and what .22s did you shoot? I blew the snot out of a Lamb lawn ornament, cans and a blue teddy bear.

Heber

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ahh, thats a nice range. I was there just a few weeks ago shooting with my brother inlaw. We had tons of fun with my lever guns.

Heber

1 - 12 of 12 Posts