XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The little punk who murdered my wife's cousin was found guilty on all counts ,and will be sentenced as an Adult :)
The Wife says he didn't show any remorse at all , showed no facial expressions ,and it finally came out in the trial that he was connected to MS13.
He never said a word ,he has sat silent and hasn't said anything to Police ,or in public sense the Murder on 11/06/07.
The Cops are saying he acts just like an Enemy POW, and he only told his Lawyer that he was a Soldier ,and was following orders.
Mexico has tried to make the U.S. return him and we are saying ,NO.
It is now the Feds turn to take a crack at him , I hope they burn him down.

This came about yesterday afternoon ,i will post a link as soon as i can come up with one.
He was convicted by a Jury that was 70% American Hispanics.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Great news, hopefully they do like Texas just did, fry his little butt, US Citizen or not. We need to have more of an equal oppurtunity execution mentality.

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
Wow sorry to hear about your wife's cousin.

Great news on the trial though. I know this in no way makes up for her loss, but at least you got something back as justice will be served.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Of course I'm saddened that your wife's cousin had to be a victim to such low-life, filthy, scum.... but I'm glad that our justice system did something right. Glad to hear it.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys ,his Lawyer even said he was glad to get away from this punk.
Right up to the end he didn't think he did anything wrong at all , He can't use the race card because the jury was mostly Hispanics.
So far they say only the Mexican consulate is the only one giving the Court any trouble about this.
The Governor said he wasn't going to intervene at all , and Even our Liberals are appalled at the attitude of these Punks.
To us it is a great day , if more justice was done in this manner this crap may at least slow down.
It is hard to argue for this punk when he cornered a defenseless , old woman ,and cut her in half with a 12 gauge. Then made a necklace out of the empty shell casing.
The crime scene photos were gory as hell , and he didn't even blink.

·
Registered
874 Posts
As far as I am concerned people like that need to put into a bath of Lye and made to feel the extreme pain of a chemical burn till death. What a scumbag.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Phalanx,

I hope this is the start of closure for your family. Hopefully, this turd will get what he deserves. We can only pray that the court ignores the Mexican consulate and Amnesty International like they did here in Texas. God Bless your family and keep them safe.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hay Texas ,its good to hear from you .
You do know the southern part of NM is just a suburb of Texas don't you ? ;D
They are not going to let this little freak off , A coward who kills defenseless old women and children isn't even respected by his own kind.
The Hispanic community here has been real supportive of us in this , I guess a pig is a pig by any other name.
The Northern part of the state is not saying much ,only that we are not going to respect the wishes of the Mexican Government.
I think folks have finally had enough of this crap.

·
Registered
23 Posts
justice served for once. Them bs13 guys are getting real trouble some.

sorry to hear of your loss, i hope this brings some closure.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I am glad to hear that justice was served and I am sorry for your family's loss.

Hopefully a pair of Bubbas will turn him into a cannoli.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
We have had 2 high profile execution of Mexican punks, one had raped & killed two 17 year girls 15 year ago. Justice was slow but it happened.
That is one of the most disgusting stories I've read in a long time. Justice was served, the only downer is it wasnt dished out by the fathers with more Texas flare

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Texas does like a fry up. In this case deservedly so.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Sorry to hear about you family's loss. I hope this brings some closure.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This state is divided into North and South ,the South is heavily into Texas and the North is California.
They butt heads all the time here , so far it is being treated like a southern jurisdiction and people are calling for a hanging.
All the high Tec Gov. stuff is down here ,White Sands ,Sandia Labs ,so the North isn't causing a lot of problems yet.
NM does have the Death Penalty , how ever it has only been used once in 15 years.
Sort of messed up when you think it is the home of Billy the Kid.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Unfortunately for all of us I heard the other day that MS13 is now in 38 states. Probably the warmer ones with large cities. This is another reason to get your CCW if you don't have one!

Col Maddog :2rifle:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts