1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
They did a TAP practice ammo run last year with steel cases they got from Europe. I guess it all worked pretty good, never heard any real complaints about it. Steel cased and loaded by Hornady with decent pressures.

·
Registered
652 Posts
LOL!

Thats Wolf repackaged!!!!

Ha Ha Ha!!!

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you know what, I didn't even look at the cases or read everything. I saw hornady and just figured it was brass. OK, nevermind, not a good price for steel cases.

you gotta admit, if it was brass cases it would be a good price.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
According to Hornady they are loaded by them. We drove over to Grand Island last year when they had the TAP practice rounds.

·
Registered
652 Posts

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
They purchased a metric butt load of cases from Wolf. They're the older laquerded style though.

·
Registered
652 Posts
They purchased a metric butt load of cases from Wolf. They're the older laquerded style though.
LOL, Still it's a sign of the times.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts

Then have you seen the folks that are reloading the poly cased Wolf yet? Yep, folks are doing it. Some have up to 15 loads on a single case before it even needed trimmed. That's dedication right there.

·
Registered
652 Posts

Then have you seen the folks that are reloading the poly cased Wolf yet? Yep, folks are doing it. Some have up to 15 loads on a single case before it even needed trimmed. That's dedication right there.
something about 50,000 cup that makes it dangerous but I am all for it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts