XCR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dallas people, I am in town for a few days and looking for a good local gun shop. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The guy that is with me isn't into guns but wants to go somewhere to see a large selection. i was just out in Phoenix so i stopped into Scottsdale Gun Club. You would think there would be something along those lines here in Dallas.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Ray's sporting goods on the south side of town had a good selection when I was there last about 5 years ago, but they were awful proud of everything. A buddy of mine has a shop he recently opened called Willoughby, McCabe and Co. if you're into high end sporting guns. Looks like a nice place, but I haven't been back to Dallas to check it out yet. I used to shoot a lot over at DFW gun range on Mockingbird Lane. They have a decent little shop and cater a bit more to the black gun crowd. (I took my concealed carry class there about 10 years ago.) They used to rent submachine guns there too. Don't know if they still do, but it could be worth checking out. I bought almost all my guns from "kitchen table" dealers when I lived there. Bachman Pawn and Gun always had a lot of guns at the shows out there, but I've never been to their store. Hope this helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts